Kerrobert & District Museum
The Kerrobert and District Museum relocated to the Kerrobert Court House Building in 2007. It occupies the basement and the top floor, while the main level is home to the Town Offices, Chamber of Commerce, KLD Wellness Foundation, and Sheppard & Millar Law Office. Also upstairs in the Court House is the Enbridge Courtroom Art Gallery.
The Main and upper floor are serviced by an elevator inside the back entrance of the Court House.
The Historic Kerrobert Court House is located in the center of Kerrobert, surrounded by park-like grounds with ample parking and a wheelchair accessible intrance at the rear of the building.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday to Friday from 8:30am-12:00pm & 1:00pm to 4:30pm
- Also open on weekends by special appointment.
- Group tours can be accommodated by calling any of the volunteers below.
- During the summer months the Museum enjoys the services of student employees in the afternoons.
- There is no admittance charge but any donation is much appreciated. Please remember to sign our Guest Book!
The incorporated Museum is operated by a volunteer board of interested history buffs. They meet at the Court House on the last Thursday of the month at 7:00pm and welcome new members.
Kerrobert and District Museum Board:
- President - Darren Obritsch (306) 834-7908
- Secretary - Bobbi Hebron (306) 834-2409
- Treasurer - Myrna Kissick (306) 834-7922
- Member at Large - Joe Dubielwicz
- Member at Large - Carol Grosskopf
- Member at Large - Lyle Busch
- Member at Large - Lorne Cholin
- Member at Large - Mary Lynne Obritsch