Remote Water Meter Readers

October 30, 2018

The utilities department uses remote water meter reader buttons that are attached to the outside of your home to read meters.  These are property of the Town of Kerrobert and it is the Town's responsibility to move these reader buttons. If you are doing maintenance or renovations to the outside of your home, please contact the town office at 306-834-2361 to let them know that you require the button to be moved.