EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POOL MANAGERS, LIFEGUARDS and INSTRUCTORS
January 27, 2023
The Town of Kerrobert is inviting applications for Pool Manager, Assistant Managers, Jr. and Sr. Lifeguards, and Swim Instructors, for the Kerrobert Swimming Pool. Various positions for full-time, part-time and casual employment are available for the summer season. Applicants must be at least 14 years of age and possess or provide proof of registration in:
• Standard First Aid & CPR C;
• Bronze Cross Awards;
• Youth Readiness Certification (if under the age of 16).
Preference will be given to those who possess or provide proof of registration in:
• National Lifeguard Certificate (NLA);
• Lifesaving/SWIM Instructor;
• Pool Operator Course;
• Transition courses (Red Cross certifications to Lifesaving certifications). Job description and expected duties:
• Promote prevention of accidents through leadership, public education, class management and safety supervision.
• Performance of strenuous swimming and lifesaving tasks.
• Ensure aquatic facilities are clean and safe for users.
• Commit to on-site training opportunities.
• Follow provincial and local Public Health regulations.
• Evening and weekend work is expected.
Closing date: March 3, 2023.
Applications can be found on the Town of Kerrobert website at www.kerrobertsk.com or at the Town of Kerrobert office. Please call 834-2344 or 834-8355 for more information.
Please include completed application, resume and photocopy of all certifications to: Town of Kerrobert P.O. Box 558 Kerrobert, SK, S0L 1R0 Email: email@example.com
The Town of Kerrobert covers the cost of all recertification’s for returning guards/instructors.