Kerrobert Food Bank
Kerrobert Food Bank is located in the Kerrobert United Church at 320 Lanigan Street and is open and staffed from 1:00pm - 3:00pm on the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
We ask that customers only come on those days.
Please call on the Monday before Food Bank Day to make an appointment. We hope that this new system will enable us to have milk and eggs available and that it will be more convenient.
Volunteers to Call:
- Carol Grosskopf at (306) 834-2376
- Lorraine Cholin at (306) 834-5056
- Calvin Ressler at (306) 834-5389
- Bev Dieno at (306) 834-5294
- Boni Seffern at (306) 834-5213
- Karen Zinger at (306) 834-5044
Please call one of the following people who are on for the month the Monday before Food Bank Day to make an appointment:
May 8/18: Lorraine Cholin 306-834-5056 or Yvonne Schlosser 306-834-2902
June 12/18: Calvin/Lanette Ressler 306-834-5389
July 10/18: Yvonne Schlosser 306-834-2902 or Carol Grosskopf 306-834-2376